Precise cutting of the stone.
We deal with precise cutting of stone and other materials, such as glass, metal, rubber, wood, etc. We have machines such as water jet, cnc and cutting-profiling machines.
- cutting small elements with a precision of 1 mm (Water Jet – water cutting)
- milling the edges processed stone półwałki, quarter rounds, decorative rollers and cutters
- cutting out sinks, kitchen worktops, etc.
- cutting and joining elements up to an angle of 45 degrees
- cutting out mosaic elements
- cutting out curved surfaces
- making drainers and sinks and kitchen openings
- profiling balusters and columns patterns
- machining of any stone surface (flaming, satin finishing, engraving, polishing).
marble, granite, quartzite – decorative elements. inserts, rosettes, mosaics, 3D letters, trademarks, furniture, elements used in interior design
CUTTING OF STEEL
parts of machines and devices, e.g. casings, sieves, gear wheels, specialist tools
CERAMICS, GRES, TILES
decorative elements. inserts, rosettes, mosaics, advertising materials, three-dimensional letters, trademarks, furniture, elements used in interior design
COLORED METALS AND THEIR ALLOYS
aluminum, copper, brass, machine parts, casings, decorative elements, medals, ornaments
all types of glass (except tempered glass)
COMPOSITES AND PLASTICS
Seals, decorations, logos, spatial letters
CUTTING THE GASKETS UNDER THE HEAD
Advantages of water cutting
Waterjet cutting allows you to cut a wide variety of materials. We have experience in cutting various types of materials.
We provide services on our own and entrusted materials.
- optimal use of material thanks to the small cutting width of up to 1 mm
- precise, high-quality cut edge effect, even with maximum bevel
- possibility of cutting extremely small and large elements up to the dimensions of 2000 × 4000 mm
- possibility of processing hard materials (stone, steel, etc.) and delicate (glass, rubber, etc.)
- possibility of processing up to a thickness of 200 mm
- the process temperature does not exceed 40 ° C, thanks to which the edges of the cut details do not become discolored and thermally hardened
- repeatability of the elements made, which makes it applicable both for one-off and serial productions
Each offer is priced individually for each order. The cost depends on:
- material hardness
- material thickness
- length of the cut line
- at what angle the cut is cut
To make a precise selection, you need .dxf or .dwg an Autocad compatible file.
Order completion date
It is based on arrangements between the client and the contractor so that both parties are satisfied with the given implementation.
OVER 30 YEARS ON THE MARKET!
Our practical knowledge and customer satisfaction is a guarantee of the highest quality of service.
During our over 30 years of practice, we have completed hundreds of stone works. Starting from small jobs and ending with self-service of large, complex, technically demanding investments.
For years, we have been providing a wide range of stonework services, from the sale of slabs and stone tiles, through cutting and processing of elements, ending with the comprehensive implementation of an order entrusted by the investor or under the supervision of an architect.